Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2004 Bianchi Cup Results

BigDave

We (I) probably shouldn't talk about someone as if she were not reading any of this, especially since she can shoot really, really well and I am a large, slow moving target.

Of course, my offer of marriage to :wub: Ms. G :wub: still stands (for what it's worth) :lol:

Must ... learn ... proper respect for ... others ... got to ... master ... use of inner ... monologue ... can't seem to ... got to ... can't quite reach the ... kryptonite ...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was some excellent shooting with metallic sights, Julie, especially with a Glock! Did you enjoy it as much as you have shooting unlimited in the past?

PS Thank you for not shooting me for being a knucklehead. Let's add "tolerance" to your list of positive attributes. :lol:

Thanks, Rhino. I enjoyed shooting metallic sight/production, but I will say it was a challenge. I didn't really have a specific goal this year aside from putting in my best effort for every shot, but now that I have a benchmark to gauge, I hope to do better next time. And... I hope they do make the proposed change to let dual entries so I can shoot both!

I didn't understand why everyone wanted to shoot both guns until BigDave started doing his reports and I got an idea of how much down time there is during the match. It makes good sense to allow two entries.