Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So who is going to SHOT Show?

Chuck, I will not be in WV anyway but I was thinking the FNH match was later than Nov 13, for some reason i was thinking it took the dates vacated by FB3G.

So I won't be at FNH, and it won't matter if I'm in the top 20 on the series or not.

Trapr

Well bummer, It's always good to see you. I'm assuming at least Kurt will be there?

The Fallen Brethren 3 Gun took the dates vacated by FB3G. That's the match in Texas at Spartan Tactical.

I will be there representing my company Fuhrman Precision Services, INC and the "Signal" Targets(our name for flash targets). Also will be there representing Indiana Multigun and our points series, trying to line up potential sponsors for the series.

Just getting it started. It's not up yet but it will be fuhrmanprecision.com. Hoping to have the site up by SHOT Show. Been in the Machine and Die Industry 30 plus years, and with dad and I both being shooters, thought we'd give this industry a try.

Indiana Multigun is IndianaMultigun.com

Ill be there. Shoul be cool to watch the shoot off. 50K????? Wow. Sounds like 3GN just went mainstream.

Let's hope that's the case! The thing that amazed me was that NBC Sports put up the additional $25k.

This may explain the NBC money.........

In 2011, the channel's owner Comcast acquired a majority stake in NBC Universal. As a result of the merger, the operations of all of Comcast's national sports networks were into the NBC Sports division. As a further result of its new synergy, Versus will be re-launched as the NBC Sports Network, effective January 2, 2012.

Craig

now that the nationals are over

I asked Mr Rensing if there was going to be a Shot Show 3 Gun Match again this year on the Sat after the Show.

he said yes there was going to be one . . . .so bring your gear. . . no prize money . . . but it is the first match of the year. . . . no secret invitation needed. . . .

P.S. last years event was a lot of fun. . . great stages in a no pressure setting. . . shooting with the usual group of 3 gun die hards

I will be there representing my company Fuhrman Precision Services, INC and the "Signal" Targets(our name for flash targets). Also will be there representing Indiana Multigun and our points series, trying to line up potential sponsors for the series.

And I'm helping. Mainly just to get a ticket to Vegas and actually get to go to SHOT for once. :cheers: Definitely not going to miss this event tho!

And I'm helping. Mainly just to get a ticket to Vegas and actually get to go to SHOT for once. :cheers: Definitely not going to miss this event tho!

its shake and bake, and you helped...... :P