Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 2

OPENB

child zombies are disturbing enough without having baby zombies.

I saw a Dawn of the Dead remake a few years ago...survivors holed up in a shopping mall. Mekhi Pfieffer was one of the stars. In the movie, his girlfriend was pregnant and was bitten. The baby was born a zombie. Yeah, it was creepy. Mekhi went a little nuts in the movie, too.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if they all are infected, why did some of the members of the group who were bitten die from the "virus" from the bite? If they already were infected, then small scratches or bites that normally wouldn't kill shouldn't have caused them to turn.

child zombies are disturbing enough without having baby zombies.

I saw a Dawn of the Dead remake a few years ago...survivors holed up in a shopping mall. Mekhi Pfieffer was one of the stars. In the movie, his girlfriend was pregnant and was bitten. The baby was born a zombie. Yeah, it was creepy. Mekhi went a little nuts in the movie, too.

Yeah, I think I saw that movie. I'm remembering more and more of it now that I think about it. I think I tried to block it from memory haha, definitly a creepy few scenes.

my kids love this show.

i just cant believe they don't have more ammo.

i could kill every zombie in my county 3 times before i would even have to pull the handle on my 650.

:eatdrink:

From another thread:

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

kevin c, on 23 February 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

You know you are a shooter when:

At least once, you have given serious thought to what you would need, come the Zombie Apocalypse.

(Lessee, better go 9mm; more ammo for the weight, good enough for the brain shots...)...

Steven Cline, on 27 February 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

It only takes only 500 of us with 2000 rnds of ammo to kill 1,000,000 zombies.

Edited by kevin c