Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from Brandon Mississippi.

Canman

Been reloading for about a year now with a Lee pro 1000. 45acp and 9mm only. Got my Father in law and son into reloading and going to the range with me. Decided I need to upgrade my reloader to keep up. Gave Brian Enos a call and $932.00 later my 550 show up at my door. Could not be happier. I wish I could remember who helped me with my order so I could thank him for his help.

Welcome to the forum Canman. You are going to find that you spend a lot of time here, always something interesting to read and the members are most helpful. May see you sometimes if you shoot at MRPC in Byram. I head over there from time to time to shoot USPSA with my son. I have a 650 at Dillon now being refurbished and I can't wait to get it home.

I would like to come check out the range in Bryam. I have shot out there as a guest before. Its been over ten years though. I am really just getting started shooting. I go out to Forest,MS to a small range on Sat. mornings. Usually get off about 250-300 rounds before its time to come home. The guy that has the range is a commerical reloader and I buy my stuff from him. I have bought a couple of handguns the past couple of years. I have an HK45,Kimber Pro Carry, Para SSP and a Sig Tacops all in 45. Just picked up a XDM 9mm also. Figured its time to put some rounds down range now.

Thanks for the replys