Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member from Louisiana

deltagator

DG, welcome to the site. This is a great place to hang and learn. Members are friendly and very informative. What part of the Bayou State do you call home? :cheers:

Thanks. from St. Martinville. Live near Broussard these days. Ive done some shooting in the past, but had gotten away from it for about 10 years. Im kinda getting back into it, got the itch again.

You from alexandria?

I am originally from New Iberia. Grew up there and went to high school up to my junior year. Parents then moved to Houma, graduated high school and went to Nicholls in Thibodeaux. Worked in Houma until 1986 and relocated to Alexandria. I have spent ttime in my younger years around St. Martinville. Need to go meet Spanky and the crew in Gonzales for USPSA matches. You will enjoy the sport and they are a great bunch, ain't that right Spanky?

I am originally from New Iberia. Grew up there and went to high school up to my junior year. Parents then moved to Houma, graduated high school and went to Nicholls in Thibodeaux. Worked in Houma until 1986 and relocated to Alexandria. I have spent ttime in my younger years around St. Martinville. Need to go meet Spanky and the crew in Gonzales for USPSA matches. You will enjoy the sport and they are a great bunch, ain't that right Spanky?

Ive been trying to find the time to get to that club in Gonzo for a couple of months now. I contacted someone about 1 month ago via email regarding matches. Id be interested in shooting a match sometime. Im hoping to make it out there in December sometime. Id also like to see a USPSA club around Lafayette. Im kinda surprised there is not already one.

Ive been trying to find the time to get to that club in Gonzo for a couple of months now. I contacted someone about 1 month ago via email regarding matches. Id be interested in shooting a match sometime. Im hoping to make it out there in December sometime. Id also like to see a USPSA club around Lafayette. Im kinda surprised there is not already one.

That was probably me. :o