Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Fixed Rear Sight coming out in a few weeks

sinnsyk

HenningShop will have two new rear sights for the Limited. They are being made in two configurations:

SPEED : This is a dog-ear rear bladed competition target sight with a wide notch (0.135" wide by 0.120" depth). This is what I use on my USPSA gun and with seeing a lot of visual space (light) on both sides of the front sight I can shoot very quickly. I use this wide notch with my 0.095" x 0.180" fiber front sight. If you like less sight I would recommend combining it with our 0.105" x 0.180". Either will work really well. This rear sight is designed for USPSA practical shooting and will also work great for carry for those who wants to carry a Limited..

TARGET : This a square rear blade with a 0.120" x 0.120" notch. For those who like a tighter sight picture, compete in IPSC Standard division, target shooting and today's 3-Gun matches where targets are out to 80 yards... I'll recommend this sight. If you're shooting small targets, long distance (50+ yards) and need that accuracy this is what I'd pick. Designed to work well with our 0.095 x 0.180 or 0.105 x 0.180.

They will have a non-glare matte-flat black finish to give you an optimal sight picture.

They are not available online yet, but if you want to pre-order, please call me at (303) 834 8289.

Thanks

Henning

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...