Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Welcome to the IDPA world Shoot

I'm surprised that neither of the sports has gone to an electronic method of registering shooters for major matches at least.

USPSA has online squadding but you still have to send a paper form and a check to the MD to get registered.

The CT state,New England Regional, and Winter Nationals IDPA matches all use online registration and squadding.

I am a foreign IDPA shooter and a while back I sent in my entry to participate in the World IDPA Shoot, fully intending to shoot in SSR.

One small problem, I don't have a 4 inch gun for ESR, due to the crazy gun laws in my country but I have one that complies with SSR. If I had a 4 inch gun for this division,I would have simply shrugged my shoulders and just got on with it, dumb and all as I may have felt about the logic that got me there.

What do you think?

Couldn't you just have shot the revolver you have that meets the requirements for SSR in ESR? I know you would have been at a disadvantage but I am thinking you could have done that.

I have shot my SSP Glock in ESP before so I am assuming you could have done the same with a revolver. I know this is moot now but I am just wondering... :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...