Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Website for Memphis Charity Challenge

Thanks to Bob Perdue and 4wheelguns.com we have a new website. Match information is posted with more coming soon. Entry form is up and we'll take them as soon as you send them in. ;)

Lets see if we can get past 80....... which will add a Smith & Wesson 500 to the Random part of the prize table :cheers::cheers::cheers:

www.memphischaritychallenge.com/

Pretty easy 2 remember I think. :P

Hopalong

Thanks to Bob Perdue and 4wheelguns.com we have a new website. Match information is posted with more coming soon. Entry form is up and we'll take them as soon as you send them in. ;)

Lets see if we can get past 80....... which will add a Smith & Wesson 500 to the Random part of the prize table :cheers::cheers::cheers:

www.memphischaritychallenge.com/

Pretty easy 2 remember I think. :P

Hopalong

Hopalong

Will this be a 2 day match where all squads shoot both days or do you pick which day you want to shoot when you register?

Thanks

Dean

Dean,

Main match is Saturday, but a few will be able to shoot with some of the range officers Friday. Sunday is reserved as a make up day. (it will be the normal monthly match for memphis USPSA if we don't need it).

Self squadding is being addressed by the stats dude Brad. Don't worry too much though. It'll be all fixed by first shot. :blink:

Sam

Edited by hopalong

Dean,

Main match is Saturday, but a few will be able to shoot with some of the range officers Friday. Sunday is reserved as a make up day. (it will be the normal monthly match for memphis USPSA if we don't need it).

Self squadding is being addressed by the stats dude Brad. Don't worry too much though. It'll be all fixed by first shot. :blink:

Sam

Thanks for the info and I think that I have someone else coming since it will be a 1 day match. My wife wants to know if Elvis will be there?

Dean

Thanks for the info and I think that I have someone else coming since it will be a 1 day match. My wife wants to know if Elvis will be there?

Dean

Dean tell her, "Sure, but I think he shaved his head." She will never know the difference. :rolleyes: later rdd

Sorry, just now starting to wake up after playing with the TN Section match......please note "starting" is the key word. ;)

The self-squadding data and labels have been fixed. Something had been going on behind the server scene that was changing up the dates and times - I had this exact same problem with the TN match. But all should be corrected as a couple of minutes ago.

The match announcement on USPSA has been updated with the address for the new website.

Sorry, just now starting to wake up after playing with the TN Section match......please note "starting" is the key word. ;)

The self-squadding data and labels have been fixed. Something had been going on behind the server scene that was changing up the dates and times - I had this exact same problem with the TN match. But all should be corrected as a couple of minutes ago.

The match announcement on USPSA has been updated with the address for the new website.

Thank you for fixing the self-squadding. Now I have been able to squad myself after about 2 months of trying. :)

Thank you for fixing the self-squadding. Now I have been able to squad myself after about 2 months of trying. :)

You had better hurry up, all of the good spots are almost taken.