Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

North Mountain ICORE

We are going to resurrect North Mountain ICORE at the Summit Point, WV range on August 28. The match will utilize the stages for the Summit Action Shooters USPSA match the previous day. Match fee for this inaugural match will be $15. We need 20 shooters to sign up to get this off the ground. Expect 6 stages with 110+ rounds. If you can attend, please PM or email me.

Thanks,

Bob

We are looking to gauge the interst level in ICORE Matches at Summit Point. We do not have a firm schedule for ICORE yet. But with the interest that the USPSA matches have we are also looking at expanding the USPSA Match onto Sunday for an AM group only. This is all being evaluated now as we will be submitting our schedule for 2012 to BSR in the next couple of months

Bob,

Will the date be the norm following USPSA at Summit Point falling? AKA on the same day as MPSA USPSA at Thurmont 90% of the time?

Walt

Hi Walt,

Did not mean to step on any toes. Wanted to take advantage of having the match already set up. Did not consult Thurmonts schedule. Sorry about that, :blush:

Bob,

Will the date be the norm following USPSA at Summit Point falling? AKA on the same day as MPSA USPSA at Thurmont 90% of the time?

Walt

Hi Walt,

Did not mean to step on any toes. Wanted to take advantage of having the match already set up. Did not consult Thurmonts schedule. Sorry about that, :blush:

Bob,

I’m not worried about toes I just want to shoot ICORE. It sucks having to choose, ICORE will lose out to my home club’s match. Looking at the calendar it isn’t 90% but more like 75% they fall on the same day. I’m on out of town on business travel for the August match and if you have it the Sunday after the September USPSA match again that is the same day as the East Coast Regional Championship at Ontelaunee. October is clear!

Walt

• 2 weeks later...

We are going to resurrect North Mountain ICORE at the Summit Point, WV range on August 28. The match will utilize the stages for the Summit Action Shooters USPSA match the previous day. Match fee for this inaugural match will be $15. We need 20 shooters to sign up to get this off the ground. Expect 6 stages with 110+ rounds. If you can attend, please PM or email me.

Thanks,

Bob

Did not get enough shooters to take this to Summit Point. We are going to reschedule this at Walnut Ridge near Winchester, VA.