Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

blade tech speed rigs for 625

azfred

just wondering what your thoughts were on these holsters, the price seems pretty good, just wondering if there are any negetive issues to worry about? thanks

Edited by azfred

I ran a CR Speed for several years, and after spilling my gun on the ground a couple times, I switched to the Bladetech DOH. I'm happy with it, it's much more secure and darn near as fast. For stationary steel matches I still use the speed rig (partly because my steel revo has a 6.5" barrel), but for IPSC/USPSA I'm going to stay with the kydex.

• 1 month later...

Side Armour for my 4" 625, http://www.sidearmor.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_21&products_id=14

Double Alpha Race Master for my 627 Open Steel blaster, http://www.racemaster.info/

Happy as a puppy w/ both of them. :cheers:

Ron

Shooting revolver is somewhat like dating a full figured, less than stunning woman

-it's comfortable

-it will almost never disappoint you

-it's not finicky

-you can feed it nearly anything

-it doesn't care much about OAL

-it's stout, reliable, and durable

-you don't need to clean it much

-you can dryfire it all the time

Hello: I have a Blade Tech DOH holster for my 5" Carmonized 625. I did install some new longer rubber spacers to open the holster up more and it is very quick now and very secure also. I cant the holster forward a bit and wear it more to the front. Shooters Connection has them in stock which is also a plus :cheers: Thanks, Eric

Edited by Aircooled6racer