Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from WI

dpixel8

Been in firearms since a little kid. Hunting, shooting in general. Am an '01 FFL. Looking at building a 1911 and putting it away for my daughter since she's being born in a month. Thought it would be a special gift for her when she's older that she had one from the 100th anniversary. Going to put her initials or name plus birthdate as the SN. Should be a fun (albeit difficult) project, and I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time on here figuring things out (in between diaper changes)

Welcome and congrats on the kid. What part of WI? Yeah diaper changes, about 10 times daily for the next 18 months, I'm right there with ya.

lol yeah. I can't wait. And I'm about 20 min east of Madison. Looking to build this for her for her 18th birthday, 100th anniversary treat, and just something special for her first handgun. *cough*ohandexcusetowifetobuildanothergun*cough* Just have to get the frame and slide this year, then It'll probably be a longer process as I go, as I have just started reading up on things.

Omghi2u

howdy

Welcome aboard!! :cheers:

Trvlngnrs

:wavey:

• 1 month later...