Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wheel Gunners Revenge

I counted 185, but that is my redneck math, I had my shoes off twice. The stages are up at their website, Revenge. Chris give me a call on my cell. I had to get another cause the possum ate the other one and with it your phone number. later rdd

OOPS I missed stage 3, 24 more rounds takes it to 209 with no misses. More Math training needed, or I just quit wearin shoes. Three days and a wakeup!! :cheers: later rdd

OOPS I missed stage 3, 24 more rounds takes it to 209 with no misses. More Math training needed, or I just quit wearin shoes. Three days and a wakeup!! :cheers: later rdd

No problem. Fine by me if you only want to shoot 185 rds. I need all the help I can get. See you there. Beers and wings maybe sat nite?

No problem. Fine by me if you only want to shoot 185 rds. I need all the help I can get. See you there. Beers and wings maybe sat nite?

I am in.

I am in.

I don't know when we will be rollin in. We leave from Arkansas early Sat morning. So go ahead and buy me a beer, if I don't make it let Dean Drink it,,,,and several others. I need all the help I can get also. One day and a wake up!!!!later rdd

I am in.

I don't know when we will be rollin in. We leave from Arkansas early Sat morning. So go ahead and buy me a beer, if I don't make it let Dean Drink it,,,,and several others. I need all the help I can get also. One day and a wake up!!!!later rdd

I should be at the Motel 6 about 3:00 ET.

We can drink Bubber's beer, recycle it and leave it for him upon his late arrival. We could even put it on ice for him since we are so thoughtful and caring. :cheers: Did I hear dueling banjos music!!!!!! :blink:

Were back home after a long day. Shot the match today with the RO's. Thanks to MD Bill Zeller for letting us shoot today, we left at 4:30 am this morning, and we leave at 5 AM again tomorrow for the WI sectional. It is going to be a great week-end :cheers:

Match went all right for me today. Shot it clean, no mikes, misses etc.. Not sure if I slowed down enough for the ICORE scoring or not. I struggle with not going full out IPSC speed for these matches. One stage with the little steel squares ate my lunch. Not sure if my C-more lost zero or what, could not hit it to save my life. All hits on paper for that stage were way right as well.

The stages were great. No gimmes here guys. They look simple enough but you are going to need that little bump on the front of your barrel tomorrow. Lots of little steel plates, some hiding behind barrels, some just sitting there laughing at you because you can't hit them. A couple of memory stages that I don't really care for. Real easy to miss a target or piece of steel. One stage looks like a circus carnival stage. 8 pieces of steel, 6 of them activate a swinger, drop turner, out and back, you name it. It was a fun stage, the RO crew will have to be on there toes to keep it running smoothly. A couple of good field courses with many different ways to accomplish the task at hand. The classifier was actually pretty good as well. Not the typical stand and shoot 6, reload, shoot 6 etc...

Thanks to everyone who helped put this match on the ground. This is always on my do not miss list for matches. Rumor at the range was around 92 signed up so far for the match.

Tom

Edited by Tom Mainus