Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

930 22" barrel+mag extension

The Virus

Hi,

I am looking for some help determining what length Nordic mag extension to but in order to fit on my 930 with a 22" barrel.

Im looking for a flush fit.

I dont have the barrel or the gun with me and I want to order the tube so I can have it ready when my new barrel shows up.

Any help is appreciated.

Thx!

Not sure if it helps any but on my M2 with a 24" barrel, the +6 is very close to being flush. On a 22", it should be close with the +5.

Here is a chart for the 930/935 line that might help also, measure from the end of the factory tube:

+2 - 5.96 inches

+3 - 8.49 inches

+4 - 10.26 inches

+5 - 11.80 inches

Edited by gng4life

The +5 will stick out past the end of a 930 22 inch barrel. I don't have the exact numbers with me right now but it extends about 3/4" past a 22 1/4"(ish) barrel. I went with the +5 so it would be easier to load +4 and I could do 10+1 with a ghost load for open. I figured it is much better to have unused capacity than reduced capacity. ;)

Later,

Chuck

I have a 22" on my 930 with a Nordic +4. The extension is just slightly shorter than the barrel, maybe by 1/2".

Did your barrel start as a 24" or a 28"?

It was actually a 26" Field model.

Hi,

I am looking for some help determining what length Nordic mag extension to but in order to fit on my 930 with a 22" barrel.

Im looking for a flush fit.

I dont have the barrel or the gun with me and I want to order the tube so I can have it ready when my new barrel shows up.

Any help is appreciated.

Thx!

This is my 22" 930 build with a Nordic +4

post-31379-0-90635400-1310924692_thumb.j

I have a 18.5" Barrel and the +2 rd extension is flush with that ... Now I added a TruLock Tactical Muzzle on the end which pushes overall lenght to 21" I use the +3 which is almost flush just the tube is slightly longer...

+2 will give you 7 rds in the tube, 1 Ghostloaded, and 1 in the Hole

+3 will give you 8 rds in the tube, 1 Ghost, and 1 in the hole...