Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

driving a screwgun tip though my finger

AlamoShooter

well some times it happens when you use self tapping screws in metal. I was just finishing up my upgrade and maintaince work to my camper. an strange postion to reach and screw some vent wire in the battery and pump compartment.

Not a clean area but an adaiquat supply of body fluids flushed out the holes. Its just the middle finger on my left hand, so its not like my trigger finger getting stuck in the Chanell locks two weeks ago.

its hurts all the way to my wrist

well some times it happens when you use self tapping screws in metal. I was just finishing up my upgrade and maintaince work to my camper. an strange postion to reach and screw some vent wire in the battery and pump compartment.

Not a clean area but an adaiquat supply of body fluids flushed out the holes. Its just the middle finger on my left hand, so its not like my trigger finger getting stuck in the Chanell locks two weeks ago.

Damn Jamie, you OK? Did I understand right - did it go all the way through? Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend.

Doug

Damn Jamie, you OK? Did I understand right - did it go all the way through? Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend.

Doug

well the exit hole was just a small point , as the tool had my finger traped up against the metal plate

the hand is lots better today , my other fingers don't hurt like yesterday.

Been there recently, Magnetic bit stuck through index finger of weak hand and stayed there. Had to pull it out and then finish the job.

I found Neosporin and keeping it covered alowed it to heal quickly. What I hate about this is you have the pain. I have very little feeling in my fingers so it was just messy. :surprise: