Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolver training classes

No.343

Sorry guys, the delays setting up the class and the sudden opportunity to attend the World Shoot means the MCC class won't happen. I'm still interested in teaching classes but it would have to wait until 2012 when I have some more vacation time to spend. It's not like you can quit your day job in this sport.

Matt

You have a day job? Just kidding. See you at the MCC. Later rdd

Most of us do, Bubber. Not everybody knows your secret of making a small fortune in the cattle business

Is that money you keep smelling out there Bubber?

Sorry guys, the delays setting up the class and the sudden opportunity to attend the World Shoot means the MCC class won't happen. I'm still interested in teaching classes but it would have to wait until 2012 when I have some more vacation time to spend. It's not like you can quit your day job in this sport.

Matt

Most of us do, Bubber. Not everybody knows your secret of making a small fortune in the cattle business

Whoops, didn't see the second page. Sorry Mike! I'm not usually a joke thief.

Matt

Edited by Matt Griffin

Matt

Start with a large fortune?

Matt

Bubber, the secret's out? I didn't tell. I swear

Edited by underlug

• 2 weeks later...

How come I never see any revolver training classes advertised?

Frankly, because no one would attend. People don't shoot revolvers.

Yes, yes, I know, you do; I do. We're not enough to fill classes to make it anyone's worthwhile.

Yes, yes, I know, lots of folks own at least a J frame. Sure, but far more own autos, and those who do own Js, they don't actual shoot them anyway.

I do. I shoot everything from J Frame to N frame. My favorites are my S&W 57, 25-2 and 29-3.