Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Weaver 1 X 5

The optics planet ad shows both reticles, if you look down a little under "reticles", it shows both. Depending on whether you click on CIRT or Dual-X it changes the price in the main portion of the ad.

I just wondered if anyone is using the scope - and if so - what they think of it.

Edited by Steve RA

The ad still sucks because those are still two different scopes, not just the same scope with a different reticle. The Super Slam version is not illuminated, no illumination knob.

I have been curious about this scope too, here is what I have been able to scrape up on it so far:

Arfcom Thread

Sniper's Hide

I agree about the ad. I think the one with the CIRT reticle is the "Dangerous Game Scope". I'm a little confused as the upper link in your post - in the poster's pics - doesn't seem to show the CIRT reticle, as near as I can tell??

Anyone else have any personal experience with this scope ??

The ad still sucks because those are still two different scopes, not just the same scope with a different reticle. The Super Slam version is not illuminated, no illumination knob.

I have been curious about this scope too, here is what I have been able to scrape up on it so far:

Arfcom Thread

Sniper's Hide

What is the deal with that ARfcom thread? I can't reply. God I hate that forum format!!

Anybody have one of these yet? Their reviews are good but never anywhere near the context of someone that shoots competition like 3 gun with one. One guy said he paid $475 at MidwayUSA with a coupon. One guy said it weighed 27 oz. I'd like to confirm or deny these posts but it doesn't appear that I can do that over there.