Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SJC mounts

usmc1974

The last time I spoke to John about this, he mentioned that there is not enough material on the left side to mount & support one. So to answer your question NO!

Edited by TruStreet

I talked to John recently about this too. He says that c more is coming out with a new model red dot called the rts. The base will be the size of the sts but has the glass size of the standard c more. He recommended to wait for the new model and use the sjc mount for the sts..

This new RTS, WOW! The smaller size optic of the slide riding type have been the only drawback for me. I always wanted them to have a bigger optic like the traditional Cmore. I've never been a fan of any of the side mounts. I know the purpose and they fill it perfectly, but They do not appeal to me. I just couldn't do that to my gun, I know, but that's my preference. If this happens, it would be worth the $$. I'd try one in a heart beat!!

Unfortunately, the RTS has an integral rail mount, unlike the sts Cmore. I get it, but I think They missed a possible larger market. You'd have to have your slide milled like a rail in order to take advantage of the new larger optic. Dang that torques me. Go figure.

The last time I spoke to John about this, he mentioned that there is not enough material on the left side to mount & support one. So to answer your question NO!

I don't see why not, turn the base up 90 degrees run a small spure

across the top of slide and down the rightside for the two screws. This would sure help with ejecton problems.