Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading Supplies

quedude

I always try to support my local dealer with my business, and dont mind paying a LITTLE extra for stuff. But some of our dealers have been charging exorbitant prices on primers like $50/k which is Robbery 1st Degree. Also, they cant get the specific stuff I need so I'm forced to bulk order powder and/or primers on my own. Powder Valley for powder, Grafs for primers to Hawaii. I get bullets from MG, BBI and Zero's from Shooters Connection when they have 'em in stock. As we're in the middle of the ocean things are not quite as easy or cheap as it is for you guys in the CONUS, but still do-able with a little work.

Didn't we get that bridge up to you guys yet? How thoughtless. :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Return of the zombie thread!!!!

I would recommend that anyone at least look around locally to see what is available and what prices. I bought primers and powder at sportsman's warehouse a few miles away in boise, until i bought all 3 lbs of n320 they had apparently planned to carry for the rest of the decade. Picked up several thousand primers when they were 20% off at cabelas. Got all my reloading dies locally. After waiting and waiting for more n320, I finally gave up and ordered 4 lbs from powder valley, plus a boatload of primers too.

I like zero bullets alot, but if czcustom has them in stock, better just buy them even if you don't need them now. You know you will eventually.