Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newbie and props to Brian!

spanky99l

Just wanted to stop in and say hello

Also to give major props to brian. I had inquired about some items and he spent more than enough time helping me out. I placed an order with him for the "Never Reloaded Top Notch" package and 2 top notch pistol caliber conversion packages late on a wednesday night. The order was processed thursday and i had the scale delivered friday and everything else delivered Saturday. Cant get better than that.

Also on thursday i was greeted with an email saying that he looked through my order and for one of the caliber conversions i get the same shellplate so i had no use for it because it comes with another and it would just go unused so he refunded me the difference!!!

Cant beat the service and the "personalization" of going over the order after ordering to make sure everything was in order

Thanks Brian!

Will Gordon

Tucson, Az

Just wanted to stop in and say hello

Also to give major props to brian. I had inquired about some items and he spent more than enough time helping me out. I placed an order with him for the "Never Reloaded Top Notch" package and 2 top notch pistol caliber conversion packages late on a wednesday night. The order was processed thursday and i had the scale delivered friday and everything else delivered Saturday. Cant get better than that.

Also on thursday i was greeted with an email saying that he looked through my order and for one of the caliber conversions i get the same shellplate so i had no use for it because it comes with another and it would just go unused so he refunded me the difference!!!

Cant beat the service and the "personalization" of going over the order after ordering to make sure everything was in order

Thanks Brian!

Will Gordon

Tucson, Az

Thanks Will!

be