Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cylinder Binding

Cd662

I also tried to his assuage his fears of having his immortal soul ravaged by the ghastly leviathan of guilt that accompanies using rule-compliant, optimized equipment for each sport, but that is a moral beast he is still wrestling with.

Craig, please try to remember there are wheelgunners from Oklahoma and Tennessee who are trying to follow the discussion, OK?

;)

I also tried to his assuage his fears of having his immortal soul ravaged by the ghastly leviathan of guilt that accompanies using rule-compliant, optimized equipment for each sport, but that is a moral beast he is still wrestling with.

Craig, please try to remember there are wheelgunners from Oklahoma and Tennessee who are trying to follow the discussion, OK?

;)

Hay, I kin foller it. Cain't unnerstan it, but foller I kin. Whut the he!! does a sausage have to do with anythang anysways. Later rdd

Sorry - try this:

I told the yung feller to gets over it. Rules is rules and fools is fools.

Ain't nobody shootin a brandy new gun anyways, the Almighty gots bigger fish to fry and the path to heaven ain't paved with cantankerous triggers.

We gots rules, we keepin' score and the lowest one wins - and that's the whole shootin' match.

Better?

Craig

Edited by Bones