Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

companies that only ship UPS

rishii

title said it all, I hate companies that only ship UPS or FeEx.

recently bought a few parts from a big name former gunsmith shop that now only sells parts, and no he's not a member here.

cheapest way to ship UPS ground, 40 bucks and a week and a half later, my 2 pound box arrives, I guess UPS had to figure out how to drive a truck to Hawaii

another company that sell screws and bearing, I ordered 40 bucks worth of stuff, shipping was 40 bucks via UPS no other choices offered.

by comparison, in April on a Sunday evening I ordered a case of Montana gold bullets, usps delivered it to my door, all barely less that 70 pounds worth on Wednesday in a flat rate box.

I ordered a mount from Shooter Connection, shipped via usps, got it 3 days

when are people going to wake up and realize that the post office isn't as bad as they used to be

That is why I use USPS for most of all shipping unless I have to over nite some stuff.

title said it all, I hate companies that only ship UPS or FeEx.

recently bought a few parts from a big name former gunsmith shop that now only sells parts, and no he's not a member here.

cheapest way to ship UPS ground, 40 bucks and a week and a half later, my 2 pound box arrives, I guess UPS had to figure out how to drive a truck to Hawaii

another company that sell screws and bearing, I ordered 40 bucks worth of stuff, shipping was 40 bucks via UPS no other choices offered.

by comparison, in April on a Sunday evening I ordered a case of Montana gold bullets, usps delivered it to my door, all barely less that 70 pounds worth on Wednesday in a flat rate box.

I ordered a mount from Shooter Connection, shipped via usps, got it 3 days

when are people going to wake up and realize that the post office isn't as bad as they used to be

I love shipping USPS, its cheep and faster. I tell people its faster and they think im crazy. I do a LOT of shipping and its normally 2 days faster. You can ship cross country and sometimes do it in 3 days. I have shipped over a 1000 packages usps and have yet to loose one.

Yes. UPS not moving anything on the weekend sucks too. Unless I'm ordering something from a place in Texas (which then usually comes in next day), I hate that week it takes to get something UPS... I've had stuff take 2 weeks on occassion...