Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I really hate!

Jr0402

Ran for the first time in years last night. I was dying. Is it weird I was yawning and spitting constantly. Getting older sucks and I'm only 28.

Don't run! Walk. for a while anyway ;)

• 1 month later...

I feel you I am about to turn 26 in 2 weeks and in the worst shape I have ever been in but for some reason can not get the motivation to work out with a 3 month old.

Ran for the first time in years last night. I was dying. Is it weird I was yawning and spitting constantly. Getting older sucks and I'm only 28.

Somehow placing the words "getting older" and "age 28" in the same context (and the same sentence) struck me as not only funny but, well, a little goofy. The Rules of Staying Young declare that you're not allowed to talk about "getting older" until you're at least 70... maybe 80.

High-fibre foods will assist in weight loss. I've spent years on a high-fibre, low-fat diet simply for good health and I found I was losing weight each year to the point of being TOO thin (down to 95 lbs recently). Totally unintentional. I'm not anorexic; I love good food. Found out the weight loss was simply the nature of my regular diet. Humble, clean, well-balanced food--all low in fat and high in fibre. I used to eat serious quantities of peanut butter, but it began to make my face break out so I quit eating it... and lost five pounds or more immediately.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to GAIN weight.