Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GLOCK 35

steel3924

Just need opion. I just bought some 40mm lead bullets, can I use them safely in the Glock.

thanks.

NO! 40mm is about 1.5 inches.... That would be a HUGE glock. If you have a KKM barrel, like the subject line seems to indicate then you are fine to shoot bare lead. Glock says not to use bare lead in their barrels but the KKM has conventional rifling and you will be fine.

Thanks,

ya, your right i don't think i want to shoot that glock with the 40mm barrel.

i wrote this to early this morning, i was in hurry to load the truck up and get to the range which i haven't done yet.

Instead of lead, I would suggest coated bullets such as Black bullets International which are marginally more costly than lead but substantially cleaner. I'm done with lead.

• 2 months later...

I shoot production minor and I love both N320 and Solo 1000 (half the price of N320.

From my notes. The Solo 1K is the softer perceived recoil of the two for whatever it's worth. Of the two, I like the feel of the Solo 1K better and I REALLY like the price!

Hope this helps! Kent

180 Grn Billy Bullets

3.3 grns N320

1.132 OAL

.420 crimp

Avg 754 fps

136 pf

180 Grn Billy Bullets

3.1 grns Solo 1000

1.111 OAL

.420 crimp

Avg 755 fps

136 pf

I use Billy Bullets/Moly Coated in my G-35 stock barrel. Love them!

bro what your recipe load for billy .40?

Instead of lead, I would suggest coated bullets such as Black bullets International which are marginally more costly than lead but substantially cleaner. I'm done with lead.

+1 to this. I have a G35 and a KKM barrel. I'm sick and tired of cleaning dies, and scrubbing barrels. For the time I save dealing with lead I can afford to buy plated or dry lube.