Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New M2 on the way

ktm300

Last night I was just about to go to bed and popped up gunbroker only to see a new in the box M2 Field 28" for < $900 with less than 15 minutes to go. TMALSS I ended up getting it for $906. Impulse buying gets me in trouble.

I already have a 26" M1 that I have only extended the tube and put a Crums lifter on and I love it. I have not found the 26" to be too long but I wonder about the 28". I guess $906 and the cost of getting the barrel cut and tapped puts it pretty close to a new 24".

I wonder if the lifters the same on the M1's and M2's?

OK so the impulse just got more expensive. I am having the gun shpped directly to Benny and having him turn it into a work of art that goes bang. I guess my 26" M1 will be up for sale in about a month.

Edited by ktm300

The 26" barrel should fit right on the M2

And for most matches.....26" will not be a hinderance, and neither will a 28" barrel for that matter

Thanks for the reply. I have only shot local matches but I never noticed the 26" M1 getting in the way. I did not know the barrels would swap.

I just got off the phone with Benny, his suggestion was to cut it to 24" so about 1/2" of the extension tube sticks out past the barrel. I guess that is so it hits on the tube instead of the end of the barrel?

I am now just like a kid at Christmas. This 3gun bug that I caught is starting to get into my wallet more and more.

Last night I was just about to go to bed and popped up gunbroker only to see a new in the box M2 Field 28" for < $900 with less than 15 minutes to go. TMALSS I ended up getting it for $906. Impulse buying gets me in trouble.

I already have a 26" M1 that I have only extended the tube and put a Crums lifter on and I love it. I have not found the 26" to be too long but I wonder about the 28". I guess $906 and the cost of getting the barrel cut and tapped puts it pretty close to a new 24".

I wonder if the lifters the same on the M1's and M2's?

I feel your pain brother!!!!!!! I just found a 21" M2 comfortech on Gunbroker for 935.00 shipped and it was used but in very mint condition :P

I now have 4 Benellis :goof: an M1, 2 M2s and a Competition Black Eagle.......yes, I have a sickness ;)