Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anybody get an SVI delivered recently?

Mark100nl

And if so, how long did it take to get there? Reason for me asking is that I have been waiting for almost 15 months for my sight tracker now. Just wondering if the general turnaround time on orders has increased..

Edited by Mark100nl

And if so, how long did it take to get there? Reason for me asking is that I have been waiting for almost 15 months for my sight tracker now. Just wondering if the general turnaround time on orders has increased..

Who is your dealer/ distributor over there?

Jürgen Flass in Germany. Great guy and I know he can't do anything about the delivery times, that's why I thought I'd check here how they are averaging out at the moment.

Jürgen Flass in Germany. Great guy and I know he can't do anything about the delivery times, that's why I thought I'd check here how they are averaging out at the moment.

I know Brandon is working on a lot of guns for that distributor, but i have no idea of your's is in the stack. Why not email Brandon and see if he'll check on your pistol? Or, PM me and I'll do it for you.....

Edited by SV-COP

I know Brandon is working on a lot of guns for that distributor, but i have no idea of your's is in the stack. Why not email Brandon and see if he'll check on your pistol? Or, PM me and I'll do it for you.....

There's a mention on the SV site that they cannot respond to questions about delivery times, which I can understand. I'll send you a PM in a minute :)

I was just wondering about the same thing as you Mark! I ordered my SVI about 9 months ago. That you are waiting for 15 months, scares me a bit.

As you already stated, Jürgen Flass is a great guy. Too bad he can not do much about the delivery times. Looking forward to hear about your gun and the remaining waiting period :-)

Well looks like there are going to be a lot of SVI's in Europe in 2011 / 2012.

I ordered my sighttracker from Juergen in December. Actually it was a Christmas present from my wife. :wub:

Sure hope I wil get my new 2011 in 2011. I have already picked out the extra goodies I want for this Christmas

I ordered my sighttracker from Juergen in December. Actually it was a Christmas present from my wife. :wub:

Sure hope I wil get my new 2011 in 2011. I have already picked out the extra goodies I want for this Christmas

Occeans...

juergen told me that mid may he's expecting some goodies

That's a generous wife you got there! She doesn't happen to have a single sister mh? ;)

@Mark100, strange that yours is taking so long. Did you have any special requests?

Not really, it's a blued long dustcover Sighttracker with the steel signature grip, AET barrel and xclerator serrations. No special additions.

That sounds a lot like mine, only difference is that I have opted for a DLC coating. If i'm not mistaken Juergen has them coated in Germany. But I can't imagine this would explain the difference in delivery time.

That sounds a lot like mine, only difference is that I have opted for a DLC coating. If i'm not mistaken Juergen has them coated in Germany. But I can't imagine this would explain the difference in delivery time.

The coating has nothing to do with deliverytimes, it's done in germany.

First open weapon i've waited 13 months, second one 11 months

15 months is a long time, i hope that yours arrive with the delivery in may.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yes I've seen that gun when i visited Juergen this weekend. There will be a lot more happy shooters because about 20 guns where delivered to him. He opened all the boxes looking for mine but unfortunately mine is one of the 95 guns he still has in backorder.

It really was a gunp*rn moment when he opened all those boxes.

Enjoy your SVI, i'm sure i'll spot it at a match pretty soon.

Wow, he's still got 95 in backorder? Business is good!

That you will :) I'm shooting Dongen on June 4th and Hoorn on July 9th :)

Ah yes I've seen that gun when i visited Juergen this weekend. There will be a lot more happy shooters because about 20 guns where delivered to him. He opened all the boxes looking for mine but unfortunately mine is one of the 95 guns he still has in backorder.

It really was a gunp*rn moment when he opened all those boxes.

Enjoy your SVI, i'm sure i'll spot it at a match pretty soon.