Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trouble reaching Henning's Shop

A few days ago Henning posted a mail address for parts or product questions. I've twice since then tried mailing <<questions@henningshop.com>> and my mail gets returned as undeliverable. Anyone else got an issue with this? Or, if you have a pipeline to Henning can you give him a heads up so he can get this fixed. I have a sear related question I'ld like to get answered before I place an order on his site.

Questions at henningshop.com seems to work. Double check the spelling and if not email the old me at henningshootsguns.

I've been answering the emails at the new questions. At some point, Jason will take over and handle technical questions. I have been busy with setting up the exporting / distribution and have also been getting help from Brad to answer phone calls on the 720 352 1080 number.

It's been a lot going on and we're working on making it better than it ever was. Thanks for being patient and also letting us know if you're not getting through. I know it hasn't been easy to get hold of me / us lately. It's changing.

;-)

Henning

Hey Ed

Lori's in the shop and will take care of it. For the bearcoat we'll need to get it over to get it coated which takes 2-4 days. Expect it to ship early next week.

;-)

Henning

Thanks Henning for the heads up. The "questions" address is definately working today. I don't know what was going on but many thanks for answering my questions. My order follows on your site.

Good luck

Frank :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...

Placed order Tuesday morning and received it on Thursday noon. Can't get any better than that. Henning is the man when it comes to tanfo stuff and awesome customer service . :cheers: Henning and Lori.