Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New toy

GrumpyOne

So, I was out of the country for the last several weeks for work, when a fellow forum member (OpenDot) sent me a PM about a gun he had for sale (CZ SP-01 Shadow) that I had been searching for. He had one for sale.....I'm out of the country....Well, I figured I'd miss this one as well...I sent him a PM, told him of the predicament, he said no prob, I sent him payment, and he mailed it to my FFL. Flash forward 3 weeks, I get home last night, after about 12 hours of travel, the airlines lose my bag, and I go to bed....Get a call from the airlines at 6am this morning, they found my bag, put it in a car, and drove it the 2.5 hours to my house from the airport, and they are sitting in my driveway, waiting to deliver it. So, got my bag...Now wait for the gun shop to open. 10:30 rolls around, I roll into there, open the box, do the paper work, and lo and behold, I have a next to new Shadow in my sweaty palm. Thanks again, OpenDot! If he is selling anything, don't be afraid to buy... :cheers:

No problem my friend!!

Like I said, when I get my CC paid off from my open guns...i'll be right back at Angus' shop buying another Shadow. Angus, Rob and the crew at CZ really can make those custom CZ's real tack drivers and one of the best trigger pulls you'll ever feel... that one was probably the most accurate handgun i've ever owned and had the trigger pull of an open gun.

If the grip is a little wierd to you, don't do anything just yet...give it a week or so, you'll find it's pretty much perfect right out of the box. Other than maybe another strip or 2 of Sk8er tape on the grips..... I thought it was perfect the way it was.

p.s. if you come to a point where you don't fall in love with it, let me know.. I get first dibs to get it back if I haven't gotten another one already!! :devil:

Enjoy

:cheers:

No problem my friend!!

Like I said, when I get my CC paid off from my open guns...i'll be right back at Angus' shop buying another Shadow. Angus, Rob and the crew at CZ really can make those custom CZ's real tack drivers and one of the best trigger pulls you'll ever feel... that one was probably the most accurate handgun i've ever owned and had the trigger pull of an open gun.

If the grip is a little wierd to you, don't do anything just yet...give it a week or so, you'll find it's pretty much perfect right out of the box. Other than maybe another strip or 2 of Sk8er tape on the grips..... I thought it was perfect the way it was.

p.s. if you come to a point where you don't fall in love with it, let me know.. I get first dibs to get it back if I haven't gotten another one already!! :devil:

Enjoy

:cheers:

The grip won't be an issue at all....I have two old Springfiled P9's with the exact same grip....That's why I was looking for one of these Shadows! :cheers: