Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1984 Bianchi Cup

outerlimits

Where in the world do you find this stuff?

They reported that the shooter had 6 sec to shoot 6 shots at 10 yards on the barricade. They also only had to shoot 3 shots each pass on the mover starting at 15. I wonder when the courses of fire changed to what we have now.

I was surprised to see Ayoob looking at his gun before the draw.

BE, I'll have to say that was some damn fine trigger work on the plates with the revolver. Shooting them standing all the way back with an auto is not easy but but it's twice as hard with the revolver. I was under the impression that you shot them prone.

Where in the world do you find this stuff?

They reported that the shooter had 6 sec to shoot 6 shots at 10 yards on the barricade. They also only had to shoot 3 shots each pass on the mover starting at 15. I wonder when the courses of fire changed to what we have now.

I was surprised to see Ayoob looking at his gun before the draw.

BE, I'll have to say that was some damn fine trigger work on the plates with the revolver. Shooting them standing all the way back with an auto is not easy but but it's twice as hard with the revolver. I was under the impression that you shot them prone.

I trained to shoot all the runs standing, because I had a good feeling that the match might come down to x-count. And as time time limits decreased by one second after cleaning each run of 48 plates, I figured the time it would take to go prone, with a 6 or 7 second time limit at 25 yards, might cause a plate to be missed from having to rush the shooting.

be