Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Me shooting the 2011 Alabama State IDPA match

I was 6 down with a failure on the stationary target and 6 down on the mover. I zeroed the bobber and only fired one shot at another target. I had planned to go back to the first and make sure I got my hits but didn't. The only real reason I did it was one of the guys in my group bet me $20 that I couldn't do it. I couldn't pass up the challenge.

Nice shooting on that bobber. I guess you got the $20. Who bet you? Hope it didn't make you fall short of thier score.

I drew my gun and was pointing downrange BEFORE I tripped the sensor.

Watching my video has shown me that I didn't do this as well as I should have.

I had to re shoot the van stage. I shot the whole thing, very well for me I might add, and after I Un loaded and showed clear, the SO dropped the timer and it went blank. :rolleyes: Oh well.... I dont fell as though I did as well on the second run... I probably should have taken a re-shoot on stage 1 because as I started moving past the turnstile thing someone behind me yelled something so I stopped the SO said go ahead they were not talking to you... He did offer me a re-shoot but I declined. Are the complete scores posted anywhere?

Ya ya Wes. I kicked your butt on the standards stage though :)

Yea, by 1.79 :roflol:

You must mean stage 5? That is where I tagged the non-threat in the head. Square in the zero!

Inch or a mile. Thats all I can say. :sight:

• 5 months later...