Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9 minor using berrys 124 jhp. out of a comp gun.

Mat Price

Yeah, I have. I used Berrys 100 and 124 in my 9 Open Shorty for some steel loads. Compared them to some MG 95gr, all using N320 and the accuracy was much better with the MGs. I have some better data at home but off the top of my head, I remember the accuracy was almost twice as good with MGs at 25 yards. At 15 yards and less, not too much of a difference. It's okay for practice and local stuff, I think, and when you compare the price of the MG 95 to the Barry 100, you can really save a lot with the Berrys. For example, 4500 MG 95 JHP bullets go for $367 and 4500 Berrys go for $265 plus shipping (should be about $16). If you are shooting a lot, that's a good savings - if you can make it work for you. Hope that helps...

gng4life if you dig up the data please post it. I'm building a poor man's open steel gun (FS M&P with a ported barrel). I was thinking of trying the 95gr MG bullet but was also wondering about the 100gr Berrys. The bullet cost was one factor but the ability to buy in smaller quantities was another.