Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When is a Concealment Garment required?

jdknotts1

My youtube channel is jdknotts1. Check out my last vid and let me know what you think about the vest. I really dont feel like buying a vest just for shooting.

Botachtactical.com has the Eotac vest on sale for $15. Its about the cheapest vest I've seen.

Thanks. Just ordered one. Cheap price. See you guys on the firing line...

The MD is free to add all sorts of requirements to stages, such as starting positions, carrying a baby doll, weak arm in sling, pull this lever, go here first, empty gun starts with no using of mag pouches, shoot with bag over head, downloaded mags, flip on light switch, wear back pack, etc.

The MD is similarly free to require concealment on any stage. If the COF description says to wear concealment, then wear concealment.

Koski

If you have to shoot downloaded ammo just so you can place in a major, you are truely a sad soul.

Agreed. There is so little advantage to be gained by shooting at 110PF, anyway. Especially once you factor in a less reliable pistol and steel that doesn't want to fall.

And if you were switching between 130pf for stages with steel, and chrono-possible-zones... and 115pf for the rest of your match, you'd really be doing yourself harm. Never quite get settled in on one load's timing and recoil impulse.

On a relevant note, I wear an EOTac vest, and am very happy with it. Might grab a spare...