Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC section REVO squad

I assume everyone is staying in the hotels in Summerville at I26 and Alt17 (The match hotel Hampton Inn, as well as the Econo Lodge and Holiday Inn Express). I am staying in West Ashley (south down 61, the road the range is on). I will see what there is a dine at in Summerville and report back.

Guys,

I am likely going to miss you all. They rushed my father-in-law into the hospital on Thursday and the outlook is less than positive. I am going to run down to Charleston and build my stage for Lee, but am most likely going to skip the match.

Have fun, shoot well, and stay out of trouble. Well, all except John he can't stay out of trouble!!!! LOL!

Looks like a small group this year for revo, has no one else signed up in the COOL division????

John--is your HERO going to be there ???? :cheers:

I hope not, he is out West filming Season 3 of Top Shot, hope I don't see him 'till the Carolina Cup in mid June, that will mean he won, go OTIS !!!!

Food choices near the hotel are: Ruby Tuesday, Applebees, O'Charleys, Logans, and Maurice Bessingers BBQ. Stickey Fingers and several Mexican places are also close. The first four have a bar if that is important. I figure we are less likely to get tossed out of Logan's for rowdy behavior than the other places. But how noisy can we get without Otis?

So far I hear about five for dinner unless Flowers can make it. Anyone else?

Paul

Count me in. Was on the range today building my stage.

Great, hope it is 6 friendly revo man !!!

The stages are not "revolver friendly," but the match administration & the match staff are very "revolver friendly."

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2011 SC State Match Statistician

Count me in. Was on the range today building my stage.

Great, hope it is 6 friendly revo man !!!

The stages are not "revolver friendly," but the match administration & the match staff are very "revolver friendly."

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2011 SC State Match Statistician

Have to be, The Great Imperial Majestic Master of the Revo, your friend and mine, the one, the only Otis !!! will be there, how cool is that, to walk stages that the Mighty has has walked !!!

Just doing my job as President of The Cliff Walsh Fan Club, NC Chapter. Big membership drive going on now, if I get 1 more member, that will be a 50% increase in membership!!!! Please join us (well it's just Mel and I now) in honoring our hero.

2am, got to get to bed. Have to drink a 12 pack while Luke drives up to SC. Pre match hydration is no joke.

Anyone who is interested, we are going to Hooters Friday night.

Can't wait to get back to shooting.