Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy Birthday Brian!

Singlestack

Thanks everyone!

I had the best birthday ever. The weekend plan started out as... My girl and I had tickets to meet up with Henning in Denver for the weekend. And a big motivation for that trip was Bjorn (from Norway) was also going to be in Denver. Bjorn and Henning are two of my favorite people in the world, and it's been way too long since I've seen Bjorn. So we all meet up, and headed down to a bar where Henning said a friend was going to meet us. We get some beers, and then Henning says he wants to give me a tour of the place. We're walking around and he's pointing out the pool tables and all the beer taps on the wall... We walk around a corner and he motions toward a both and says - and you've got these local losers over here. I turn and look, and sitting there is BigJoni and three of my best homies - Petey and his girl Meredith, and Benny - from my 'hood! I couldn't believe it - my brain locked up solid for a few seconds until I finally realized - yea, they're all really here!

My girl planned the whole thing out, including getting everyone plane tickets and rooms in the same hotel. It was super fun. As you might imagine, love, beer, and debauchery ensued.

Later they all told me they've been secretly communicating and working out the details of the trip for 2 months. And they congratulated themselves heartily that nobody blew it. They took me totally by surprise - I had no idea. It was the most fun birthday ever.

:D

You are a lucky man, my friend! Happy Birthday!

Joni sent me a few fun pics from the birthday fun... We were outside a diner/bar... And my buddy Petey's girl Meredith came out and asked us if we had any quarters. Then she returned from the "mustache machine"...

:D

And yes BTW, the T-shirt I'm sporting was a birthday present.

post-171-008378900 1302737798_thumb.jpg

post-171-000154200 1302737812_thumb.jpg

post-171-097673000 1302737819_thumb.jpg

LOL...I thought I was the only one that ever put those "gum ball" machine bubbles over my eyes like that.

Freaks people out (in the car next to you) on the freeway... devil.gif

Oh yea, we had a good time with that... and the people and kids walking down the sidewalk.

LOL...I thought I was the only one that ever put those "gum ball" machine bubbles over my eyes like that.

Freaks people out (in the car next to you) on the freeway... devil.gif

Oh yea, we had a good time with that... and the people and kids walking down the sidewalk.

I had to go back to the other pic to make sure it was you. The 'stache and the eyes are good camo.