Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TN Tactical 3 Gun

:ph34r: We are ~ 8 shooters from full :D Military are welcome to sign up match day, all others must send an app. and quick...He Man class has 3 entries ;) and the prize table isnt too good for that div We have mental stages and a kick butt prize table this year. Highlighting this year are STI DPMS TN GUN and OLYMPIC. See http://www.3gunmatch.com for more info on this match. RO are shooting friday and we have a fewspots left for friday... see you there

curtis

Come on Rhino...bring your brother and have some fun! The weather is warmin up and the trees are a bloomin. It's going to be a blast!!!

Allergies! It will wreak havoc with my allergies if the trees are blooming!

Did you shoot with my brother two years ago? I'm guessing that I know you, but I don't recognize your handle on here!

Kurt, Ha. If you promise to shoot extremely poorly, you can shoot with the RO's on friday.. I mean poor, Jams, run out of ammo mid cof, mikes, n/s, and brain farts. Your general first three gun type of performance, like mine in NC.

Curtis

Did you shoot with my brother two years ago? I'm guessing that I know you, but I don't recognize your handle on here!

Yes I shot on his squad and had a great time.... Now my score's not so great. :D

I think his wife took a picture of our group...I'm the good looking one.

OK Ah6IP! I will beg for the time tonight, and if possible take you up on your offer! Who do I call, as in phone # to reserve a place in the match while the check makes the trek?? I think I can, I think I can.....well you get the idea! I haven't been down that way since the 80's so it is about time. Tell Todd to make it also! KURTM

Yes I shot on his squad and had a great time.... Now my score's not so great. :D

I think his wife took a picture of our group...I'm the good looking one.

Hey! There must be more to that story ... I didn't think his wife was on that trip with him! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent match Curtis. Thanks to you and the hard working crew for putting it all together. Me and some of the boys were hoping to do the whole thing again, right away, at night, with flashlights.

Will the final scores get posted on the NTPS site?

Mick and others, thanks for the kind words about the match, It is a job putting it all together, but we ALL have a big ole time, I wanted to do a night stage but there was bickering about what time all would get to shoot, some stay up later than others, oh for cryin out loud. haha we;ll do it again in 2005 .

Thanks to the RO's for donating time for a mere entry fee waived... Greg Coker, Lance Bowling, Chris Campbell, Rusty Edwards, Mike Welch, Mike Thomas, Alan Shepherd, Rick & Sue Van Blaricum, Teddy Adams, Lance Jennings, Sam Keen, Terry Godfrey, John McMahon and my son jo for pulling out the name (not mine) to win the rifle that Olypic Arms Donated

thanks for coming, I hope to see yall again

curtis