Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from South Carolina

swatcop

Hey Everyone,

New member here from Lancaster, SC. Matt Shaw's the name. I been been looking for a while but just opened up an account. I enjoy all shooting sports. Mostly shoot IDPA as there is a club nearby Central Carolinas. Currently SSP Master/ESP Expert. I work in Law Enforcement and am the Dept. Firearms Instructor. Look forward to exchanging info everyone.

Hey Everyone,

New member here from Lancaster, SC. Matt Shaw's the name. I been been looking for a while but just opened up an account. I enjoy all shooting sports. Mostly shoot IDPA as there is a club nearby Central Carolinas. Currently SSP Master/ESP Expert. I work in Law Enforcement and am the Dept. Firearms Instructor. Look forward to exchanging info everyone.

May want to check out MidCarolina Gun Club. They put on some good monthly matches and are good folks to boot.

Hey Everyone,

May want to check out MidCarolina Gun Club. They put on some good monthly matches and are good folks to boot.

Matt,

James Flowers - Lancaster High School (Old One they tore down to build the new one) Class of 87. I have to second the MWX's statement, MidCarolina is a nice facility and a great group of shooters. Come out to Central Carolina on the third Sat and shoot the USPSA Match. Different Game, Great fun!

Welcome to the Forum. The Central Carolinas Club hosts great IDPA, USPSA & Steel Challenge matches. That's a lot of great shooting close to home. Also, I'd like to invite you to Mid Carolina Rifle Club, near Columbia (straight down I-77), where you can also shoot IDPA, USPSA & Steel Challenge.

There are other matches nearby in Spartanburg SC & Statesville NC. There is a "club finder" on the USPSA website (www.USPSA.org).

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC