Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best gun mount for the 3-gun stroller?

I just picked up 2 pair from Sportsmans Guide. Got the Kolpin Rhino Grips. They come in pairs and product number is 172259-000-000.

Rhino Grips

I really like these because they mount offset and allow the stroller to be folded with them mounted. They hold my Benelli and AR just fine.

I've got $50 in the stroller off Craiglist and the Rhino grips. Took out the seat and left in the folding top cover in case of rain to cover my ammo and range bags. Under the seat, there was a flat platform to hold everything. It also folds up for getting it in my Jeep. So for under $100 you can't beat it. Just make sure you get the larger wheels/tires and front swivel wheel...and shoot some tire flat in them. My stroller actually has hard tires. Large wheels/tires and swivel front makes it easier when navigating with all the weight on it. The Rugged Gear ones cost a few bucks more...so I'm happy with the stroller. If I shot 3 gun all the time, I'd invest in the Rugged Gear. But since I only play with 3 gun...the stroller works fine for me.

:cheers:

I just picked up 2 pair from Sportsmans Guide. Got the Kolpin Rhino Grips. They come in pairs and product number is 172259-000-000.

Rhino Grips

I really like these because they mount offset and allow the stroller to be folded with them mounted. They hold my Benelli and AR just fine.

I use the same ones. They work great!

If you search, there is a tread that has good photos - i posted some, as well as several other people...

edited to add:

Clicky here for that thread.

Great pics here too!

Edited by HS101

I am not sure who made my mounts but they are the plastic offset mounts I got from sportsmans warehouse. I got the stroller at one of those 2nd hand baby consignment shops for like 25 bucks. I dumped the hand break(made getting front wheel on with air in it very tough and not needed with the back breaks), ditched the roof and added some gun stickers. I have like 75 bucks in the whole thing. I just recline the seat to the laydown mode and it holds a bacg. Much cheaper than a rugged gear and does the same thing.

Rhino Grips

I use the same ones. They work great!

If you search, there is a tread that has good photos - i posted some, as well as several other people...

edited to add:

Clicky here for that thread.

Great pics here too!

Very cool. Thank you!