Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another invading North Carolinian

Fastex500

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! 70's and sunny here outside Charlotte, and I'm stuck home working instead of shooting..... oh well.

I have been shooting and modding for a while now, and just did my first 3 Gun last weekend and I must say... what a GREAT TIME! I look forward to learning from everyone and contributing what I can.

Where do you guys shoot?

We are looking at relocating to NC, too freekin cold up here! 70 degrees huh? We were at 10.... :angry:

Shot a little today and I will tell ya it is no fun at 10 degrees!

I look forward to someday being able to enjoy shooting and other outdoor activities all year round!

1st Sat - Spartanburg Practical Shooting Association - Spartanburg, SC

2nd Sat - Rowan Wildlife Club - Salisbury, SC

3rd Sat - Central Carolina Shooting Club - Edgemoor, SC

3rd Sun - Competitive Shooters of Statesville - Statesville, SC

4th Sat - Point Blank Pistol Club - Spartanburg, SC

And that's just the USPSA matches my carpool goes to, all within 45 minutes of Charlotte. We also have Sir Walter Gun Club, Caswell Ranch, and Mid-Carolina Gun club if you want to drive a little further. Almost all these ranges also support IDPA matches, some Steel Challenge, some ICORE, some 3-Gun, and other disciplines.

Johnz, I've been watching the zombie match progress on CSF... looks like a lot of fun! JFlowers, thanks for the info! I look forward to the spring matches. I should be at the next IDPA at the Meck wildlife club.

The 3 gun I shot was at the FOP range in Troutman. Great group, lots of fun!

Thanks for all the welcomes!