Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where's Henning?

holdinsteady

I placed an order to the Henning shop on line and did not get a confirmation....tried to contact him by phone....no answer......tried to leave a voicemail, his voicemail account is full!! Does anyone know if he is still in business???? Hope he is ok and business is still good!

I placed an order to the Henning shop on line and did not get a confirmation....tried to contact him by phone....no answer......tried to leave a voicemail, his voicemail account is full!! Does anyone know if he is still in business???? Hope he is ok and business is still good!

Henning is out of the country right now. He'll be back in touch 3/1 or thereabouts

frank

Send him a email he will respond. I had a problem and needed a bunch of stuff ASAP and he made it happen. He had someone overnight the order and I got it today and Im back in Action. Thanks Henning! Even when he's out of the country his service is usually better then the rest of the companys I deal with.

Send him a email he will respond. I had a problem and needed a bunch of stuff ASAP and he made it happen. He had someone overnight the order and I got it today and Im back in Action. Thanks Henning! Even when he's out of the country his service is usually better then the rest of the companys I deal with.

Actually I sent him an email a week or two ago and I still have not recieved a reply, although he did "friend" me on facebook the same day so I don't know what is going on. Of course I will be the first to admit that facebook access these days to fairly easy since it can be done with just about anything, whereas he might not have access to his email where ever he is. Although since you got things handled maybe its me, who knows

I placed my order in january 21st. I did get a confirmation but I'm still waiting goods to arrive. Ok, I live in Scandinavia and it's a long way to go.

Usually it takes 2-3 weeks to receive an order. Hopefully I get my stuff before season starts.

"there is a right way, wrong way and the Norwegian way to do things" :D

I'm alive and well, thank you :goof:

Currently in Sweden, will in Norway tomorrow and ...actually... compete in the "Vintercup" this weekend. I'm going back on Tuesday next week (3/1) and will be in the office on Wednesday 3/2. I get a lot of phone calls every day and a ton of emails. I've gotten to a point where I'm having a very hard time responding to everyone, sorry.

If you place an online order, it will be processed. If you don't get a confirmation it's hard to say. It may be that you entered the incorrect email address. Or that your order didn't complete. My system works pretty well so I'm not sure. What's your name (hard to tell by your screen name) and I'll look to see if it went through.

A lot of the emails I'm getting is EAA and Tanfoglio's responsibility... regular customer support for their guns. I try to answer, but sometimes have to prioritize. Years ago they wondered if I'd take over their customer support, but they never wanted to pay for it. When I answer general questions on guns, parts it's of course free of charge and I try to help as much as I can.

Now.. I'm going to have dinner with my brother, his girlfriend and little baby (in Gothenburg, Sweden).

btw. It's Winter holiday in Norway and Sweden right now, lots of my friends have taken the week off and gone up in the mountains (Hemsedal, Norefjell etc) to go skiing and enjoy the beautiful snowy mountains. Been really cold over here. It's been down to -10 Fahrenheit, but it's a completely different kind of cold from what we have in [sunny] Colorado. A month ago I skied in -2 Fahrenheit and it wasn't too bad (cold..but doable). Same temp here with the humidity would have been miserable. Every time I walk out the door and think it's not too bad... 4-5 minutes later I'm hating it. The wet cold gets into my bones and tries to turn me into a Popsicle. Nah, Colorado winters are easy and nice...

I'm alive and well, thank you :goof:

Currently in Sweden, will in Norway tomorrow and ...actually... compete in the "Vintercup" this weekend. I'm going back on Tuesday next week (3/1) and will be in the office on Wednesday 3/2. I get a lot of phone calls every day and a ton of emails. I've gotten to a point where I'm having a very hard time responding to everyone, sorry.

If you place an online order, it will be processed. If you don't get a confirmation it's hard to say. It may be that you entered the incorrect email address. Or that your order didn't complete. My system works pretty well so I'm not sure. What's your name (hard to tell by your screen name) and I'll look to see if it went through.

A lot of the emails I'm getting is EAA and Tanfoglio's responsibility... regular customer support for their guns. I try to answer, but sometimes have to prioritize. Years ago they wondered if I'd take over their customer support, but they never wanted to pay for it. When I answer general questions on guns, parts it's of course free of charge and I try to help as much as I can.

Now.. I'm going to have dinner with my brother, his girlfriend and little baby (in Gothenburg, Sweden).

btw. It's Winter holiday in Norway and Sweden right now, lots of my friends have taken the week off and gone up in the mountains (Hemsedal, Norefjell etc) to go skiing and enjoy the beautiful snowy mountains. Been really cold over here. It's been down to -10 Fahrenheit, but it's a completely different kind of cold from what we have in [sunny] Colorado. A month ago I skied in -2 Fahrenheit and it wasn't too bad (cold..but doable). Same temp here with the humidity would have been miserable. Every time I walk out the door and think it's not too bad... 4-5 minutes later I'm hating it. The wet cold gets into my bones and tries to turn me into a Popsicle. Nah, Colorado winters are easy and nice...

My name is Gerald Pitts in Emmett, Idaho....I placed an order for a flat trigger system for my EAA Limited.....after placing the order it dawned on me that I did not specify what length trigger I wanted.....after going back to the sight, when ordering it did not promt me to choose a trigger length.....is there more than 1 trigger length?....my intention was to get the longest trigger offered.

Thanx, Gerald