Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dental Crap

paraman1

Had to get a tooth filled this morning and man did that suck . It took about 6 hours for the pain medication to wear off and as soon as it did I found a big old chunk of the tooth they worked on this morning had broke off . So excited to go back tomorrow and see what they are gonna do now .

Had to get a tooth filled this morning and man did that suck . It took about 6 hours for the pain medication to wear off and as soon as it did I found a big old chunk of the tooth they worked on this morning had broke off . So excited to go back tomorrow and see what they are gonna do now .

let's hope it's just a crown. my wife had end all tooth problems. first the dentist want to replace a filling. swelling lead to an infection, which lead to a root canal and crown. root canal fails which lead to extraction and bone graff for a implant for the crown. she's fine now. this process took about 18 months and $$$$.

let's hope indeed.

My wife went in Wednesday for a crown. When they asked her to "tap tap tap" she was unable due to the pain. Come to find out the filling they had put in on the other side a few days prior was overdrilled and too deep, so it was impacting the root nerves and infected. So they had to do an emergency irrigation (fancy name for drilling a hole for the infection to drain). So she spent our anniversary high on painkillers and antibiotics. Luckily, the Dr is covering everything since its his mistake.

Round 2 at the dentist is over . The work they did yesterday cracked and came loose so they had to grind more of the tooth away and replace it with a ceramic piece using better glue . Hopefully they are finished because that side of my mouth is tore up from all the crap they jammed in my mouth and the jagged edge of the tooth tearing up my gums .