Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

holster for M&P

treefarmer

I just got my Safariland 6377 from Midway for my M&P, and really like it. I'm wanting to use it for 3gun, and wanted more security than a tension screw, and had been using a Blackhawk Serpa. I much prefer the 6377 over the Serpa, the thumb location is much more natural feeling than the finger button, and construction feels more solid. Prices are about the same.

Check out: http://www.caneandderby.com/ They can make any model M&P Holster that you want in standard or slide cut.

I am friends with the CDI Team. I T&E their gear and have provided design feedback for their gear. The CDI Crew and I have been running M&Ps for over 4 years now and after using various holsters with our M&Ps, the CDI Team decided to design their own product. They have been Designing, Prototyping, Testing, Redesigning their equipment for nearly a year now. After a very long period of T&E, the holsters have been released for public consumption.

The primary line is geared toward concealed carry, but there is an adjustable tension line coming out that is geared towards non concealed carry and competition. I have also been pestering the company to make some holsters TekLok compatible and hopefully, they can make it happen. A few shooters in South Florida have run these holsters (concealment line) in IDPA and USPSA competitions.

I have used Kydex Gear from Safariland, CompTac, Raven, Bladetech, and Ready Tactical. I have managed to bend a Ready Tactical Magazine Pouch...it hit my chair armrest during concealed carry when I sat down. I have had CompTac and Ready Tactical Mag Pouches come off during reloads in classes. I am now running CDI Easy On/Off Dual Clips with their magazine pouch for all purposes. These won't come off during a reload and they are still pretty easy to get on and off your belt.

Edited by matt7184