Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is there going to be an Infinity Open 2004?

Is there going to be an Infinity Open this year?

Have looked at Infinitys websight and done google searches and found nothing, I forgot to ask them at the Open and I need to make some plans.

• 4 months later...

Say, Eric:

At the match today you mentioned the Infinity Stock Gun being held in November, and said that you thought the venue had changed from San Fernando to Morro Bay. Infinity's very abbreviated web page says nothing but SF at this point, and I can't find match info anywhere else so far. Where'd you hear Morro Bay (a lot easier for me to get to)?

Kevin

I just checked www.sviguns.com, and it doesn't appear as such. However, they are putting their hands into several other matches and have what appear to be some very cool prize opportunities.

Oops, my bad. Sorry Eric. I had a major Alzheimer's moment there, and meant to get USCBigDawg. Sorry Rich, you big white A class soon to be master class greater bay area shooters all look alike, but I mean that in the nicest way, bless your little hearts and souls :P

Will do, and will do (though rumors at last year's match was that '03 was the final curtain call - Thanks for picking up the reins on a good match).

Think I'll win another gun? :D

(I'll get strung up if I do :P )