Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I drank the blue kool aid

You've made a wise choice my friend but watch out dillon presses have a way of multiplying.

You could have mentioned that before.... I find myself thinking how awesome it would be to add a 1050 to my bench for rifle calibers... It will take a lot of pennies to get that onto my bench though. :blush:

I drank the blue kool aid too and there's no going back. I dunno how I used to load all that rifle ammo I used to burn through on a Rockchucker. I'll never use a single stage EVER again. Got a used 550 that I've been using hard for about 10 years now and its still going strong. :cheers: If flying to the CONUS for matches wasnt so damn expensive I'd get a 650 for .40/.38 super and keep my 550 for everything else.

This is soooo true. I can't wait for my kids to get old enough to start "pulling the handle"

amen to that... many special memories made each day at the reloading bench... my 8 year-old daughter has recently upgraded from case feeder to bullet feeder. one day, she aspires to be the handle puller.

My favorite memories are when my kids were small and would come out with their little beach pails and pick up brass, now that they are much older and married, they still contribute to my reloading efforts, they convert loaded ammo into reloadable brass and even help me try to stay in shape by allowing ME to bend over and pick up the brass, Love my kids !!!! Best of luck getting yours "pullin' the handle"

If you feel any binding or pressure that does not feel normal check the aluminum peice that brings the case from the tube to the press. If felt some resistane and continued to pull and for the life of it could not figure of out.

Then I notice the brass was not moving smooth and noticed I crushed it. I ran in and order a new piece, it was a 16.95 lesson learned. Good thing BE is fast. It would have sucked to load all those rounds having to place each case one by one. Lol

If you feel any binding or pressure that does not feel normal check the aluminum peice that brings the case from the tube to the press. If felt some resistane and continued to pull and for the life of it could not figure of out.

Then I notice the brass was not moving smooth and noticed I crushed it. I ran in and order a new piece, it was a 16.95 lesson learned. Good thing BE is fast. It would have sucked to load all those rounds having to place each case one by one. Lol

You had to pay for it? Dillon would send you that for free I thought...

Oh brother.... :roflol::roflol:

I want a 1050