Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BBI 130 ACCURACY ISSUES

Tumbler

I have been trying to develop a load for my Glock 34 using 130 grain Black Bullet Intl. I am using VV N320 loaded to 1.135. I have tested loads from 3.4 to 4.0 grains. I can only achieve about a 7" group at 25 yds from a rest. Anyone have experience with this bullet or have any suggestions/

Try your ammo in a 1911 of proven accracy. Sometimes stock Glock barrels don't like lead bullets.

I've used BBI 130's in my 9mm's for years. I did switch to a Lone Wolf Barrel in my 34 cause I didn't get the accuracy from the stock barrel I wanted.

A good inspection of the bullets is warrented. Weight a bunch of them and look very close at them as you roll them on a flat surface. And mic them for size too.

If not satisfied call/email Tom or Tony and talk to them about this.

Are you getting any leading?

No. I have put about 150 rounds thru the gun and the bore remains pretty clean. One pass with bore shine and then clean with a patch. The bore is very clean. I was wondering if anyone had better results with WST or another powder. I also noticed that there is 1 to 1 1/2 grains varience between bullets. If anyone has any ideas I'm open to suggestions. I really want to give the bullets a fair trial.

Strange. I will have to group some of my load this weekend. I'm running them over Solo 1000 right now, and haven't noticed any accuracy issues. I'm running them out of a G17 and have been hitting what I'm aiming for so far.3.7 grs of powder, 1.125 OAL.

Edited by JimmyZip

7" at 25, something is definately wrong. It might be your factory barrel. There was a guy who just had a kaboom shooting straight lead through his glock. Remember the gun doesn't cost the money its the bullets. Get you a good aftermarket barrel for your glock and try the bullets, I think you will be real happy. I have had nothing but success with them!