Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

8 ball handle mod

The pool ball is very smooth. Much smoother then the Dillon and Hornady Ball. I don't grip the ball, it's more a push, briefly pull, and then push to prime.

Best thing about the ball is it does not lock your wrist into a specific relationship with the press. Your arm can cycle the arm and find it's natural position.

Ive heard of folks using a sock as well. Personally I dont grip on the handle too much, I just push on it. Ive never had a problem with getting a blister.

For me the extra diameter on the ball spreads out the load to a larger portion of the hand.

Ive tried the roller handle and didnt really care for it (on a 550) but I understand everyone is different. When I tried the roller handle I found myself putting my hand on the bend and pushing down with my open hand (not gripping it)

This is just another option

I wear a weight lifting glove for the ball handle on my reloader. It is padded and open fingers. It allows you to grip the ball but slided really nice.

• 4 weeks later...

a guy on www.glocktalk.com forums in the reloading section named ANEAT sells them 15 bucks shipped if anyone is interested they feel great

Yeah he made me a couple a year or so ago.

Adam is a member here also, but I need to point out that our rules don't allow buying and selling on the forum.

(Sorry, I had to remove a few posts along those lines.)

- Admin.

sorry my bad i just thought it was cool wont happen again

Bad Bello.....Bad, bad :P

I got my SDB a 8-ball from Adam, tried it on the 650, still prefer the roller.

Edited by Boxerglocker

a guy on www.glocktalk.com forums in the reloading section named ANEAT sells them 15 bucks shipped if anyone is interested they feel great

Yeah he made me a couple a year or so ago.

Adam is a member here also, but I need to point out that our rules don't allow buying and selling on the forum.

(Sorry, I had to remove a few posts along those lines.)

- Admin.

sorry my bad i just thought it was cool wont happen again

Bad Bello.....Bad, bad :P

I got my SDB a 8-ball from Adam, tried it on the 650, still prefer the roller.

lol mitch dont make me jump on a flight to ya =P

and p.s. ya i just dont like the roller i love the feel of the bigger ball heh no homo!