Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Years revo squad Sir Walter

John Z Sr

We have a new Jr revo man with a new Christmas gun to break in at Sir Walter Saturday. How 'bout all the revo shooters come out and support him and have some 6 gun fun at the same time. Yes it might be cold, but last month we shot in damn near a blizzard, come on out and start the new year revo style

It looks like the chances of rain are greater to the south (like Spartanburg is 55%) so I may travel north and make the Sir Walter (20% chance of rain) match for a change.

I can handle spring/summer rain, but cold winter rain is just a bit much!

A tip of the cap is in order for John Z Sr. That was an amazing turnout, very fun and great company. I enjoyed meeting everybody and hope to see you all again at the next match.

A side note: A squad of Revo shooters managed to have a great time at today's match and were so efficient that they didn't create a backup on any stage and spent some time waiting on the bottom feeder squad ahead of them...Haha

Thanks for letting a couple of bottom feeders shoot with you revo snobs.

Tracy and I had a great time.

It was good seeing Mel, Jr., and well even you senior.

As usual, another awesome match at Sir walter.

Loved seeing Tracy, well whats left of her, and I guess it was ok seeing Ed too, Tracy shot kick a$$ today !!! and Ed, well, Ed wore shorts,,, Semper Fi bro

A tip of the cap is in order for John Z Sr. That was an amazing turnout, very fun and great company. I enjoyed meeting everybody and hope to see you all again at the next match.

A side note: A squad of Revo shooters managed to have a great time at today's match and were so efficient that they didn't create a backup on any stage and spent some time waiting on the bottom feeder squad ahead of them...Haha

Forrest, thanks for making the trip, enjoy shooting with you, but you are getting a tad too close, miss faster dude

Many thanks to JohnZ for his tireless efforts to get a squad of revo shooters together. I enjoyed meeting all the new-to-me faces & am looking forward to the next match! Scott - how 'bout posting that squad pic?

Tom

Always good shootin with you Tom, have at it again at "The Range" tomorrow, we'll be there. Please get the squad pic up Scott, a motly crew I was proud to be part of