Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Junior in Revo

RevoJunior

Have I permission to guide the young boy in the ways of the revo in your absence oh great master of the 6 gun?

You, my friend, are qualified.

You are confusing obsequious with qualified. And I really did try to warn that child's mother about you.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Side comment to Jesse & thegunmom - It should be clear how much I like our Revo shooters. Welcome to the group of USPSA shooters that has the most fun.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obsequious, not sure if I'm flattered or ticked, we are revo shooters here, kindly limit name calling to 6 letter words or less please Linda

:roflol::roflol: Please re-read your post. It is nearly the definition of obsequious: "Have I permission to guide the young boy in the ways of the revo in your absence oh great master of the 6 gun?"

And I was just trying to send Cliff running for a dictionary (or the on-line equivalent) :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Welcome to the revolver family.......... my son is 13 ,and we started shooting USPSA back in March and having a blast. It is a little $$$$$$ but well worth the time spent. I hope you do well, and if he gets a sport in Vages this year, maybe you guys can shot against each other....... :cheers:

Of coarse we do, the best thing that ever happened to us was to hook with these guys in SC thanks to you, somehow you just always know how to squad people. The bonds of friendship with some of these guys was born there and my hopes that those fiendships the boys have made will last for years to come. As for Jesse, he met John Z at his first area match where you again squadded him with the best group who really took care of him and Jesse has always thought John was so "cool". As for Lee, he is under the impression that Cliff is "God" like, I am working on that :roflol:

Have I permission to guide the young boy in the ways of the revo in your absence oh great master of the 6 gun?

You are confusing obsequious with qualified. And I really did try to warn that child's mother about you.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Side comment to Jesse & thegunmom - It should be clear how much I like our Revo shooters. Welcome to the group of USPSA shooters that has the most fun.

let me correct one thing, You and Tracy took care of Jesse at his first area match, you saw he was a wreck and squadded him with the best people. That is also, where we met Barb and Tim, and we are still close to them. Don't get between Barb and that Lee, they won't have it. Such great people in REVO. I am totally amazed. Even you Cliff, but I won't blow your cover. :devil:

K

Of coarse we do, the best thing that ever happened to us was to hook with these guys in SC thanks to you, somehow you just always know how to squad people. The bonds of friendship with some of these guys was born there and my hopes that those fiendships the boys have made will last for years to come. As for Jesse, he met John Z at his first area match where you again squadded him with the best group who really took care of him and Jesse has always thought John was so "cool". As for Lee, he is under the impression that Cliff is "God" like, I am working on that :roflol:

Cool and "God" like, hey Cliff maybe it's time we get some tee shirts!!!!!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Obsequious, not sure if I'm flattered or ticked, we are revo shooters here, kindly limit name calling to 6 letter words or less please Linda

:roflol::roflol: Please re-read your post. It is nearly the definition of obsequious: "Have I permission to guide the young boy in the ways of the revo in your absence oh great master of the 6 gun?"

And I was just trying to send Cliff running for a dictionary (or the on-line equivalent) :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Cliff ya don't hafta ta git a dicshunary I'll let you know what obsenesequense means, But I think Nashvillebill looked it up already. later rdd

ob·se·qui·ous/əbˈsēkwēəs/

Adjective: Obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree

You guys are so funny!!

Jesse, I think I pulled off 9 revos for you to shoot with tomorrow, 9 freakin revos at a local match, all coming out for the future champs revo debut!!!! Have fun and get your hits, and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you to beat me, Johnny beat me last time and Josh Lentz beats all of us, so until you hit 20 years old, have some respect and don't beat the old guys, safe trip and see you in the morning. Karla, just so you know, Cliff prepares for a match with proper hydration, SILVER BULLET style, keep Jesse away from that stuff

had a great time, thanks everybody.

It was a great day, thanks everyone for looking after Jesse. You don't know what you don't know until you put 12 Revo guys together at a local match. Then you find out what you don't know. He talked my ear off all the way home.....

It was a great day, thanks everyone for looking after Jesse. You don't know what you don't know until you put 12 Revo guys together at a local match. Then you find out what you don't know. He talked my ear off all the way home.....

Quality bonding time, at least you were not bailing him out on New Year's day

Well.. I love my boys but if I ever get that call they better call Uncle John Z, or Uncle Cliff, because they already know I am not coming to bail either of them out.... :devil:

Well.. I love my boys but if I ever get that call they better call Uncle John Z, or Uncle Cliff, because they already know I am not coming to bail either of them out.... :devil:

You are assuming that John & Otis are not standing next to the boys during the call . . .

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC