Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New here....introduction

Erik S.

Hello all!

I am new to these forums and have made 1 post without an intro and been lurking for the past few weeks. I figured it was time to introduce myself properly. My name is Erik and I live in New Mexico. I have been shooting rifles since I was 6 years old (25 now) and serious into long range (still am). I got my first pistol, other than .22 pistols, when I turned 21. I shot it often, but never seriously and have finally decided to try to improve my skills by shooting USPSA/IDPA. I shot my first USPSA match a few weekends ago and had a blast! In fact, I had just bought a new gun for the job and was going to break it in. The guys insisted that I get my feet wet and were friendly and helpful. Although I am not a complete beginner when it comes to shooting, I am to the handgun competition world. I'm looking forward to learning all I can from these forums and shooting many more matches in the future.

Regards,

-Erik

Welcome aboard Erik.

What part of New Mexico do you hail from?

Bill

(former New Mexican)

I live in Las Cruces and shot the match out at Butterfield range. Had a blast! Thanks for the friendly welcome! I have already learned alot from the forums just in the past few weeks!

-Erik