Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Makers of popper 'flopper' targets?

RAZZ

I'd like to pick up a couple of flopper poppers for practice, and I'm wondering what you all prefer. I see MGM makes them, and I have always had good results with their products. Anyone else make them?

Thanks

I'd like to pick up a couple of flopper poppers for practice, and I'm wondering what you all prefer. I see MGM makes them, and I have always had good results with their products. Anyone else make them?

Thanks

Maybe, but will you get a substantial discount for watching a video first?

Patrick

The MGM spring loaded mini-poppers are great! Just got in from testing my new shotgun trigger with a couple of hundred rounds on the four I have out back. It wasn't practicing, I swear (and as anyone who as seen me shoot will attest) ;)

Alex

Thanks

Patrick

Huh?

Thanks

Patrick

Huh?

Click Here to Save $$$

Not a scam or trick.

Patrick

That saved the day, = I learned something about the carter pin on the plate rack.

Thanks again

Oh and the guy is talking about "Auto Setting targets" rite? the ones with the spring to reset, we have a few and they are absolutely fantastic for practice

not that great for handgun club use with mixed ROs

Pat,

when the plates start to become convex can you turn the whole bracket around or do you have to take the plate off of the bracket and turn it arround?

The concave side would then be facing you.(does that make sense?) My plate rack is 45 miles away or I would go look.