Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15Targets Texas State Tactical 2-Gun Match

and to the lady RO who told me that Cheeto dust and powdered sugar from donuts is a tasty combination...guess what I bought at the store tonight?

So.....she wants to know? Did you try it?

Yes I did....seems like the powdered sugar takes out the cheese taste.....one less curiousity to worry about B)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

,,, the rest of the scores came out,, I know I still would not have won,, but those long Range Stages,

would have helped, Me at the end of the day,,!!

Sill had a Great time, and lots of trigger time,,! Still trying to shoot faster! :goof:

Running faster,, Hmmm probably a thing of the past!

All the scores are NOT posted yet...Saturday is still incomplete (my squad shot all stages, but many of their scores are missing)...

Another listing sorted by stage (instead of by shooter's first name) would be nice too ;)

Thanks,

Alex

All the scores are NOT posted yet...Saturday is still incomplete (my squad shot all stages, but many of their scores are missing)...

Another listing sorted by stage (instead of by shooter's first name) would be nice too ;)

Thanks,

Alex

Good luck

Night match scores are finally posted.

I finally pulled off a magic trick , I shot the night match but not at the night match I was there no I was not there you saw me no you did not see me

OK! :surprise: that clears it up for me!!:ph34r:

Shedding light on the subject

Edited by M ammo