Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thank you Cliff Walsh

thegunmom

I wanted to post publicly my sincere gratitude to Cliff Walsh our dear dear friend, for helping locate a revolver for my son Jesse to start the new season with. Jesse has wanted to go revolver for months and it has been a difficult hunt to find the gun. We think we did, thanks to Cliff. Jesse will start next season as a junior Revolver shooter.

Cliff... you are the best, no wonder Lee is trying to find you a wife at HOOTERS :)

Karla

Those boys of yours are worth helping out mam... They are our future. They are both respectful on the range and safe. They are sure fun to watch as brother competitors, kinda warms the heart. Kudo's to you Cliff for helping our sport by helping a junior.

No corrupting of the children John, leave that to Cliff... He is not on his own. Just ask him about the poor little orphan boy he took in after his mom met her demise... and took that poor lil guy to hooters to comfort him... I think his name was "Lil Otis" my BABY... Using that sweet baby to get the hooter girls.. What does that say. Just saying :)

Won't have time to have a word with Jesse, we will be at Hooters trying to get him a girlfriend, Otis can get his own